Making a go of Twitch and Livestreaming

Since last month, a lot of things have changed. I decided to postpone Graduate School for a little bit. I was getting very stressed out with issues dealing with the divorce and with graduate school. It was just a lot for me. I was, and in some ways still am, overwhelmed.

So while I'm taking this time off of Graduate School, I'd like to give livestreaming on Twitch a serious go. I enjoy streaming nightly and seeing familiar faces every time I stream. I have been told repeatedly how awesome our community is and how welcoming it is.

I believe our community can grow. I believe that we can make this a great place to be on Twitch. I would like to be partnered and do great things for Twitch and for the world. I believe that I can *do* more. And (to steal Wyld's phrase) I believe that I can *be* more.

Your support in helping the community grow and in helping me make a real thing of this new-fangled fad is appreciated. With every raid, host, follow, and lurking presence, it is all appreciated. Thank you for everyone who has supported me during the time I've streamed on twitch and for your continued support.

I appreciate each and every single one of you. The whole point of this is for me to enjoy what I am doing, and I do, especially with you guys. So thank you <3


Popular Posts